Also read From A to Zinc: The FLCCC Nutrient Guide for additional information on essential nutrients
Some commonly used ingredients have therapeutic properties and can help reduce inflammation and boost the body’s immune system.
A polyphenolic compound that interferes with viral absorption, entry and replication, turmeric is an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer therapeutic. Nano-curcumin preparations or formulations designed to enhance absorption are recommended. Due to the rare complication of hepatic injury (hepatitis), long-term treatment ( > 14 days) is not suggested. Curcumin has been reported to block H1 and H2 receptors and to limit mast cell degranulation in and is suggested in treatment for symptoms of Mast Cell Activation Syndrome.
Dosage for I-CARE early treatment protocol:
- 500 mg twice a day (1000 mg/day)
Dosage for I-RECOVER Long COVID treatment protocol:
- First line treatment: 500 mg twice a day (1000 mg/day)
Dosage for I-RECOVER Post-Vaccine Treatment protocol:
- For MCAS (Mast Cell Activation Syndrome): 500 mg/day
Possible therapeutic effects in COVID-19:
- Binds to receptor-binding domain of viral spike protein and ACE2 enzyme
- Downregulates ACE and AT1 receptors and reduces Angiotensin 2 formation and action
- Modulates c