Electronic Press Kit
FLCCC ALLIANCE NEWS CONFERENCE
December 4, 10:30 am (CST) at United Memorial Medical Center in Houston, Texas
The FLCCC Alliance calls on national health authorities to immediately review medical evidence showing the efficacy of ivermectin for the prevention of COVID-19 and as an early outpatient treatment.
We believe that our Critical Care team’s testimony will help to immediately alter the trajectory of this pandemic. Take a closer look at the data and publish our findings, or those of now dozens of studies (and more to come) on the efficacy of ivermectin in the prophylaxis and treatment of COVID-19. Urge policymakers to finally take action.
- Original News Release/Media Alert (Nov. 25, 2020)
- Call-for-Action News Release/Press Conference Follow-Up (Dec. 4, 2020) – The FLCCC Alliance calls on national health authorities to immediately review medical evidence showing the efficacy of ivermectin for the prevention of COVID-19 and as an early outpatient treatment.
Power Point Presentation:
- The FLCCC’s comprehensive review of the emerging evidence for Ivermectin use in our I-MASK+ protocol
- An FLCCC Alliance guide to the management of COVID-19 – An overview of the MATH+ and I-MASK+ protocols
- Dr. Paul Marik’s comprehensive meta-analysis of COVID-19 therapeutics
- I-MASK+ Prophylaxis & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19
Recording of the Press Conference:
Recording of the FLCCC Alliance press conference from Houston, Texas on Friday, December 4, 2020, at 10:30 am (CST).
Joe Varon – M.D., FCCP, FCCM
- Chief of Staff and Chief of Critical Care Services at United Memorial Medical Center and United General Hospital
- Former Chief of Staff at University GeneralHospital
- Professor of Acute and Continuing Care at the University of Texas Health Science Center, CAP, Department of Medicine, Baylor College ofMedicine
- Professor of Medicine and Surgery, UAT, UABC, UNE, USON, UPAEP, Mexico
Paul Marik – M.D., FCCM, FCCP
- Board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Neurocritical Care and NutritionScience
- Professor of Medicine (with tenure) and Chief of the Division of Pulmonary and CriticalCare Medicine, at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk,Virginia
- Author of more than 450 peer-reviewed journal articles, 80 book chapters, and four critical carebooks
- Cited over 36,000 times in peer-reviewedpublications
- Delivered more than 350 lectures at international conferences and visitingprofessorships
- Recipient of numerous teaching awards including ‘National Teacher of the Year’ by the American College of Physicians in2017
- The second most published critical care doctor in the world
Pierre Kory – M.D., M.P.A.
- Associate Professor of Medicine, Board Certified in Critical Care, Pulmonary Diseases, and InternalMedicine
- Advocate Aurora Critical Care Service, Aurora Luke’s Medical Center, Milwaukee,WI
- Former Chief of the Critical Care Service and Medical Director of the Trauma and Life Support Center at the University ofWisconsin
- Senior editor of the best-selling textbook, ‘Point of Care Ultrasound’ now translated into 6 languages, published expert on the use of therapeutic hypothermia after cardiac arrest and the efficacy of intravenous ascorbic acid in the treatment of severe infections and septicshock