FLCCC and Allied Publications
- Information about the MATH+ protocol and the medicines used can be found in our peer-reviewed paper Clinical and Scientific Rationale for the MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 (published in the Journal of Intensive Care Medicine, December 2020).
- Our review of Ivermectin: Review of the Emerging Evidence Supporting the Use of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19 – November 2020. also see our Ivermectin in COVID-19 section.
- One-page summary: FLCCC Alliance Review: Ivermectin in prevention and treatment of COVID-19.
- Our peer-reviewed paper on Ivermectin: Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19. (published in the American Journal of Therapeutics, May 2021 ).
- Bryant, Lawrie et al Meta-analysis of Ivermectin: Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines. American Journal of Therapeutics, June 2021.
- Andrew Hill, et al: Meta-analysis of ivermectin by the WHO research team: Meta-analysis of randomized trials of ivermectin to treat SARS-CoV-2 Infection. Published by Oxford University Press on behalf of Infectious Diseases Society of America, July 2021.