In an absolutely mind-blowing piece in Surgical Neurology International, Dr. Russell L. Blaylock, Retired Neurosurgeon from the Theoretical Neuroscience Research, LLC in Ridgeland, Mississippi, lays out the full litany of lies, distortions and misinformation that has made COVID-19 “one of the most manipulated infectious disease events in history, characterized by official lies in an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies.”
We urge you—in the strongest possible terms—to read this clock-stopping, whistle-blowing, and course-changing essay IN ITS ENTIRETY. When you have finished, share it perhaps as you’ve never shared anything before. That’s because the words so solemnly, sadly and soberingly penned by Dr. Blaylock will leave you armed with the facts you need to take up the struggle against the vitriolic poison that has messed with the truth, your health and your mind for over two years.
Here’s just a “taste” of what you’re about to read when you CLICK HERE:
“For the first time in modern medical history, early medical treatment of these infected patients was ignored nationwide. Studies have shown that early medical treatment was saving 80% … of these infected people when initiated by independent doctors.
Physicians, scientists, and experts in infectious treatments who formed associations designed to develop more effective and safer treatments, were regularly demonized, harassed, shamed, humiliated, and experience a loss of licensure, loss of hospital privileges and, in at least one case, ordered to have a psychiatric examination.”
The Digger (aka Phil Harper) has hit pay dirt—again. His latest essay on Substack reveals how he unearthed a very familiar name.
“Finding Professor Andrew Owen is a member of a UK regulatory panel which also decided against ivermectin means that he and his sponsor, Unitaid, have now appeared at four critical moments for ivermectin. Each moment assisted in keeping ivermectin off the market as a treatment option for COVID-19.”
And there’s so much more. A great read.
And so it begins. The Together Trial, which appeared in the once-venerable pages of the New England Journal of Medicine, is having some…uh…difficulties, shall we say, in defending what has, for many researchers around the world, become an indefensible, shoddy, error-riddled study. (It’s the one that Dr. Pierre Kory, Chief Medical Officer of the FLCCC, calls “FRAUD.”) So now, Alexandros Marinos writes in his most recent Substack that one must carefully walk through the new language to see what is REALLY going on. Epic.
America passed the grimmest of grim milestones this week when it was announced that one million U.S. residents have died from COVID. It did not have to be this way. At all. In fact, the physicians of the FLCCC believe that 50-75% of all who perished in the United States did so needlessly. That is largely because some of America’s most highly published, highly experienced, and globally renowned experts— the ones who tried to tell the world that COVID-19 was always a treatable disease—were told to shut up, turn around, get the hell out and slam the door behind you. That includes health authorities, public health agencies, elected officials and more.
Our Dr. Joe Varon spoke to U.S. News and World Report about this “can-anyone-really-wrap-their-heads-around-this-number” milestone.
“The reason why we have lost a million people in this country is because of that fight against human stupidity.”
Quick question: Would it surprise you to learn that $350 million in royalties were paid by third parties to the NIH and its scientists—well above and beyond their agency salaries? Well, show us the money, NIH…because these payments you and your employees receive constitute a potential conflict of interest. FULL disclosure here is essential. Wouldn’t you agree?
“According to information garnered from Freedom of Information Act Requests, between 2009-2014, both Anthony Fauci and former NIH director Francis Collins received royalty payments from pharmaceutical companies.” READ MORE HERE.
“We estimate that up to $350 million in royalties from third parties were paid to NIH scientists during the fiscal years between 2010 and 2020,” Open the Books CEO Adam Andrzejewski told reporters in a telephone news conference on May 9.
“We draw that conclusion because, in the first five years, there has been $134 million that we have been able to quantify of top-line numbers that flowed from third-party payers, meaning pharmaceutical companies or other payers, to NIH scientists.” READ MORE HERE.
HOORAY! The New Hampshire House just gave ivermectin its own “Get Out of Jail Free” card! The House narrowly voted 157-148 on Thursday to concur with Senate changes and give final approval to HB 1022 allowing anyone to get ivermectin without a prescription for the next two years while a commission studies the issue.
A report published in the Nashua Telegraph said that “ivermectin could be handed out by pharmacists in New Hampshire under a bill approved by the House.”
But unfortunately, the article contains a big ‘BOO!’ too…because a couple of sentences later in the article, this sweet gem was waiting: “Pharmacists will have a standing order to dispense the drug Ivermectin for those with COVID-19, even though it has not been proven to work if Gov. Chris Sununu signs a bill that has now been amended and passed by both chambers.” (The BOLD and italics are ours.)
- This week’s FLCCC Webinar—hosted by Betsy Ashton with Dr. Marik and Dr. Kory—featured a great discussion that covered topics such as news about Paxlovid, new cases of hepatitis in children and a wide-ranging Q&A from viewers. Watch the replay now!
- The Better Way Conference gets underway soon in Bath, England. This solutions-focused event will run from May 20-22 and will bring together health and thought leaders from around the world (including our Drs. Pierre Kory and Flavio Cadegiani) for three exciting days of learning, exploring, creating, and collaborating. The goal is to design a healthy new paradigm rooted in freedom, empowerment, education, and integrity. FIND OUT MORE! (Virtual passes are available!)
- In a stunning visual summary, Dr. Been explains how Paxlovid, Pfizer’s new antiviral drug, “failed to protect the household members of COVID positive patients.” WATCH.
- WHOA! There are FOUR positive signs that we’re seeing now as we move into year 3 of this pandemic! We elaborate on these in our new Substack essay HERE.
- The CDC now says early treatment works! (Who knew? Oh yeah, WE did…and so did many others!)
- States are pushing back against the authority of health boards to punish doctors who march out of lockstep with “official” patient treatment guidelines. (CHECK THIS OUT from Missouri!)
- Some major media are starting to wake up to ivermectin’s efficacy, but they’re just having a hard time accepting it.
- There is a new understanding of how clinical trials can be designed to fail or corrupted. Hopefully, this bodes well for future trials!
Despite co-morbidities, Brenda had milder COVID symptoms than others in her family thanks to FLCCC early treatment protocols. Listen as she shares her MyStory.