Our Provider Directory lists a number of providers who support the FLCCC treatment protocols, and the wide range of medications included in each. Each provider’s care and treatment may vary.
Important Tips When Selecting a Medical Provider:
- Check reviews from other patients
- Ask about pricing for services upfront
- If possible, call more than one provider
- Check the state medical board to see if the provider has a disciplinary record. visit: Checkbook.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:
- This list of doctors and medical providers is ONLY a collection of information offered as a convenience.
- It is neither a recommendation of the provider nor a verification of the provider’s qualifications or practices, medical or otherwise.
- FLCCC has not undertaken any investigation of the medical providers, nor the accuracy of the information provided herein.
- Your independent investigation and evaluation are therefore strongly advised.
- Neither the FLCCC, its physicians and principals nor any individual associated with FLCCC is responsible or liable for the use or misuse of the information provided herein, and your use thereof, or of this website, acknowledges and accepts these terms.
If you are a Provider and would like to be listed please click here.