Welcome to Nurses for FLCCC
We are very grateful for your support. This group was created to form a supportive network for nurses who are involved in the COVID-19 crisis and are looking for ways to support our organization. We know that nurses are the backbone of public health and they function in many roles within the healthcare system and have impactful roles in their communities.
You can support our organization in the following ways:
- Share your stories! We would like to share them on our website and social media. Email [email protected] with your stories:
- What have you experienced with COVID-19 in relation to Ivermectin both personally and professionally?
- Have you attempted to reach out to your politicians regarding the use of Ivermectin for treating patients?
- Share with us your social media groups that you have started or are members of that help promote treating COVID-19 with the use of Ivermectin.
- Share our information to your own social media feeds and with family, friends, and co-workers. We are on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Telegram.
- Donate! Shop in our FLCCC Store and purchase merchandise to help promote the use of Ivermectin in saving millions of lives.
- Take photos and videos of yourselves and friends, families, co-workers in our merchandise and tag us on social media, Telegram, and Twitter: #nursesforflccc, #ivermectin, #puttingpatientsfirst, #ivermectinsaveslives, @frontlinecovid19criticalcare, Frontline Covid19 Critical Care Alliance
- Organize a webinar, town hall meeting, or presentation. A teaching material packet will be available soon!