Dr. Paul Marik says the only way to test the level of spike protein is to get a biopsy, or to get a test that measures the amount of spike circulating in the blood. Dr. Marik notes that Dr. Ryan Cole and possibly other pathologists are able to do this, but it is not commercially available.

Watch the full webinar here.

More on: Q&A | Spike Protein | video